Clinics and Services
We provide the following specialist services which you can access within the practice.
- Asthma Management – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please complete our Asthma Review form
- COPD Management – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please complete our COPD Assessment form.
- Diabetes Management
- Smoking Cessation (by appointment only) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review on a regular basis, please complete our Smoking Review form
- Coronary Heart Disease Monitoring
- Cervical Smears
- Family Planning Advice
- Long-acting reversible contraception (Coil fittings, contraceptive implants) (by appointment only) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form
- Antenatal Clinics
- Immunisation Clinics
- Joint Injections (by appointment only)
Blood Pressure Readings
If you need a blood pressure reading, you do not need to make an appointment. Special automatic machines are available in the interview room in the reception area. One will also measure your height and weight and calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index).
You can take the printout to the receptionist (make sure your name and date of birth is written clearly on the back) who will make sure the reading is added to your record.
If you have been advised by the surgery to submit your blood pressure readings on a regular basis, please complete our Blood Pressure Review form.
The practice offers a cervical smear screening service, and all women between the ages of 25 and 64 will automatically be invited every three to five years to attend. The smear is normally undertaken by a practice nurse by appointment. The test results are usually available after about 5 weeks. Please ensure you attend your appointment for this important test.