Your rights and responsibilities
Our Commitment to You
- You will be greeted politely and treated with respect and courtesy by all members of the health team.
- You will be offered a same day emergency appointment if you need to see a doctor urgently.
- You have the right to see your health records, subject to the limitations of the law. These are kept confidential at all times.
- All information disclosed to you remains confidential.
- Suggestions, comments and complaints will be dealt with promptly.
Your Responsibility to Us
- Please treat our staff with courtesy.
- Please inform us if you wish to cancel or postpone an appointment.
- Please remember one appointment is for one patient.
- Please respect our premises and other patients using our services.
- You are largely responsible for your own health and it is up to you to take the advice and actions recommended to you.
- Please advise us of any change of name, address or telephone number.
- Please help us to help you.
- We need your help if we are to continue to improve our services to you. We would welcome any comments or views about your experiences.